UK Visa Lottery Application is Ongoing – How to Get UK Visa and Migrate To UK
Are you planning to migrate to UK? Do you have the intention of moving to UK with your family? Or, do you want to study and work in the UK? Are you a tourist planning to visit the UK?
UK Visa Lottery application is ongoing. Before you apply, you must know which type of visa you will be applying for in order not to mix up the whole thing and get yourself more frustrated.
Do you need a study visa as a student, a tourism visa as a tourist, a visit visa, or a business visa, or will you just be passing through the UK on your way to another country? Then you’ll need a transit visa. Official and Government Diplomats are issued to government officials on business visits to the UK.
UK Visa Lottery Requirement.
- Original Nigerian passport (ECOWAS) whose validity rate extends to 30 days or 6 months of your intended stay in the country.
- UK application form.
- One passport-sized photograph on a white background or as specified with a photocopy.
- Proof of permission to be in the UK e.g. visa, green card, resident permit etc.
- Letter of invitation from family and friends or sponsors with which you’ll be staying there.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Financial or bank statement for the last 3 months
- Birth certificate
- Attached copy of the letter of invitation for a conference with full details on the company’s authorized representative like the phone numbers, and residential attachment for the duration of your stay for applicants on a business trip or conferences for business applicants.
- Supporting letter from guardians, friends or sponsors.
- Utility bills
- Details of flight booking/hotel.
How to Apply for UK Visa Lottery
- Visit www.uk.usembassy.gov
- You can also visit the UK immigration visa website to know the type of visa you will be applying for. The visa fees may vary depending on the category of the visa you would be applying for.
- Enter your details correctly in the spaces provided in block letters with a valid email address.
- You will be given a GWF number which should be taken care of as you will need it later.
- The date for your appointment will be sent to you via your email account, the venue, and the required documents.
- Click submits.
UK Visa APPOINTMENT
The following documents will be required of you as you’ll be attending the appointment:
- A printed copy of your online application and appointment confirmation.
- Your passport.
Your biometric thumbprint will be done at the application center after payment of the visa fee which will no longer be refundable once paid.
Be sure to attend your appointment at the time specified and venue to avoid delay and rebooking of appointment, that’ll be a whole round of stress you Know?
Then in the next three to six working weeks, you should be expecting your visa.