How to Apply For UK Visa Lottery.
Do you wish to apply for a UK visa yet have no clue on the most proficient method to start?
Do you find the entire technique befuddling? Here is a manual to help you in the UK visa application process.
UK Visa Lottery Application
Before you apply, you should realize which sort of visa you will apply for together not to stir up the entire thing and get yourself increasingly baffled. Do you need an examination visa as an understudy, a travel industry visa as a traveler, a visit visa, a business visa, or will you simply be going through the UK on your way to another nation? At that point, you’ll require a travel visa. Authority and Government Diplomats are given to government authorities on business.
UK Visa Lottery Requirement.
- Original Nigerian passport (ECOWAS) whose validity rate extends to 30 days or 6 months of your intended stay in the country.
- UK application form.
- One passport-sized photograph on a white background or as specified with a photocopy.
- Proof of permission to be in the UK e.g. visa, green card, resident permit etc.
- Letter of invitation from family and friends or sponsors with which you’ll be staying there.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Financial or bank statement for the last 3 months
- Birth certificate
- Attached copy of a letter of invitation for a conference with full details on the company’s authorized representative like the phone numbers, and a residential attachment for the duration of your stay for applicants on business trips or conferences for business applicants.
- Supporting letter from guardians, friends, or sponsors.
- Utility bills
- Details of flight booking/hotel.
How to Apply for UK Visa Lottery
- Visit www.uk.usembassy.gov
- You can also visit the UK immigration visa website to know the type of visa you will be applying for. The visa fees may vary depending on the category of the visa you would be applying for.
- Enter your details correctly in the spaces provided in block letters with a valid email address.
- You will be given a GWF number which should be taken care of as you will need it later.
- The date for your appointment will be sent to you via your email account, the venue, and the required documents.
- Click submits.
UK VISA APPOINTMENT
- A printed copy of your online application and appointment confirmation.
- Your passport.
Then in the next three to six working weeks, you should be expecting your visa.