Dubai Visa Lottery – How To Apply For Dubai Visa Online
This article contains the most proficient method to get Dubai Visa Application Form – Are you in need of a Dubai visa but don’t know how to go about it?
Do you realize that candidates venturing out to Dubai on Emirates or Fly Dubai Airlines can apply for their Dubai visa at the Dubai Visa Application Center?
Dubai Visa Lottery Application Form
Have you been looking for a way to travel out to Dubai or finding a new line of work in Dubai? Here is an open door for you to book your ticket following the following rules.
This post will direct you to the most proficient method to apply for a Dubai visa. Here are a few stages that will assist you with avoiding the stress that comes when filling out visa applications on the web, with the assistance of this Dubai visa control.
Here is a guide to applying for your Dubai visa and you’ll be on your way to this incredible destination!
TYPES OF DUBAI VISA APPLICATIONS.
Before applying you have to select the type you wish to go for which includes a working visa, business visa, study visa, and so on. It all depends on the duration of your trip, there are different types of Dubai visas for Nigerians and their fees vary.
The 96-Hour Visa: In this type of visa you are only eligible to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours.
14-Day Visa: In this type of visa is actually a short-term visit, single entry and it is non-extendable visa is valid for a 14-day stay from the date of issue.
30-Day Visa This is a short-term visit, single entry and this is a non-extendable visa and it is valid for a 30-day stay.
90-Day Visa: This type of visa is valid for 90 days and is great for travelers who are going to Dubai on holiday or to visit family and friends.
Make sure your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after departing from the UAE.
Also note that the processing time for a Dubai visa is between 2 and 8 days, depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
DUBAI VISA FEES.
|Visa Type||Visa Fee|
|90-Day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa|
|30-Day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa|
DUBAI VISA ELIGIBILITY/REQUIREMENTS.
If you wish to get a Dubai visa without problems it is necessary to have all the required documents and you have to ensure they are up to date. The following documents are compulsory for everyone applying for a Dubai visa.
- He/her an original copy of your international passport and it is valid for more than 6 months.
- He/her copies of a colored passport and the photo page and bio page in color. his/her expiry date and any other special endorsement information must be clear.
- He/she must also present a one-colored passport photograph (Full name and passport number should be written on the back). Size must be to the specification of 4.3 cm x 5.5 cm and preferably on a white background.
- He/she must present a confirmed Emirate Airline ticket.
- Applicants must provide a colored copy of the valid CERPAC and residence permit visa.
- While other required documents will depend on the type of visa you are applying for.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA LOTTERY
The Dubai Visa application can be processed at their VFS Processing Centres